Tux Typing download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Tux Typing is a free program specifically designed to improve your typing skills. It was made for the young children but can also be used by adults. Learning is done through lots of little games starring Tux the mascot of Linux. Several levels are available for the learner to choose one from.
- Learning, the game starts from the simplest steps to teach the basic position and use of letters by letting the children learn the positions of the keyboard one by one. As the game develops, the game puts together words and how they should be typed.
- Levels, the software's only two levels teach the necessary basics in a simple modality; the first level teaches the position of each key, and the second mode teaches word placements and how to properly write them on the keyboard while improving speed typing skills.
- System preferences, a popular software created by a community of developers, the game keeps updating and is available for Windows and Mac OS in recent and previous versions.
- Tux is a friendly penguin helping children learn and improve their typing skills. It is an effective and interactive software popular amongst children and adults due to its efficacy.
It offers two game modes, one allowing you to play against Tux, by stealing away the fish while typing the write letter or, as Tux himself, defending earth with a laser by typing the corresponding words. It has a third modality that allows you to freely practice both games.
- Tux typing download
- Tux typing free download
- Download tux typing
- Typing master pro download > Download
- Which is not a hard disk partition type
- How to type @ on keyboard > Guide
- How to type e with accent > Guide
- Typing tutor for kids free download > Download
- Google Classroom
- Arabic Typing Tutor
- Scratch 3
- Hot Potatoes
- Guitar Studio
- English to Hindi Character Converter
- Piano Chords
- IQ Trainer
- Masha and the Bear
- Drawing For Children
- GCH Guitar Academy
- Rapid Typing Tutor
- Kami for Chrome
- Socratic by Google
- Babbel – Language Learning App
- ABC 4 KIDS Workshop
- Chinese Character Stroke Order Animator
- Science Quiz
- Learn To Speak French
- Ray's Spelling and Word Games
- Learn To Speak Chinese
- Khan Academy
- Learn To Speak Japanese