System restore problem

Closed
austwiz Posts 17 Registration date Thursday 4 September 2008 Status Member Last seen 10 June 2009 - 7 Sep 2008 à 05:34
axelia1234 Posts 12 Registration date Wednesday 13 August 2008 Status Member Last seen 17 May 2009 - 7 Sep 2008 à 08:00
Hello,
There is a virus that has settled in the System Restore folder of my computer and I don't know how to get it deleted. I tried with Norton but it seems as if the virus comes back every time and I am now out of ideas on how to get rid of it.
Thanks

1 response

axelia1234 Posts 12 Registration date Wednesday 13 August 2008 Status Member Last seen 17 May 2009 1
7 Sep 2008 à 08:00
hey buddy,

the best way to get the virus out of it is to make a complete full format of your computer and then have a clean copy of windows installed on it...