If you cannot access your Windows session, it may be due to some error (driver installation or Windows update) or a viral infection. To fix it, you can try to restore your system settings to an earlier date. In this article, we will explain how to restore your Windows PC via the command prompt.
To launch system restore via the command prompt on Windows:
- Start your computer and press the F8 key repeatedly before the Windows logo appears, it will open the Startup Settings menu.
- Select Enable Safe Mode with Command Prompt and press Enter.
- Sign in using an administrator account.
- Once the command prompt is displayed, type the following command:
- Press the Enter and follow the instructions.