- Built in wireless adapter stopped working.
- Mini wireless adapter driver 900m ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Asus usb-ac53 nano usb wireless adapter driver ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Netgear wireless adapter setup without cd - Forum - WiFi
- Qualcomm wireless adapter download - How-To - Mobile
- How to install wireless adapter without cd windows 10 - How-To - Hardware
try to turn on the WiFi using the software switch. probably it is disabled that's why the light is not lit even if you switched the physical switch to on, or you can try to uninstall/reinstall the WiFi driver.
this is the same problem as mine and now when I try and the the wifi switch on my laptop still wont turn on and where I usually go to get my wireless internet in a document called 'wireless connections' where it tells me what wireless connections are around my area wont come up.. this is all the same as your problems because I rebooted it and asoon as that happened now its buggerd up.. please help me? write abck to me on my old email 'email@example.com'