I am using nokia 5220 express music phone,which is having 2gb transcend micro sd card.i had set the password for memory card long back and now I have totaly forgtten the password.and this card used to work for this phone but not for others.Recently I faced some software problem in the phone. so nokia care center has reload the software once again.now new software in the phone detects memory card but its shoes lock.i have tried my best to unlock the card but no use.really its very frustrating.
So I kindly request you to please send some solution to over come this problem
If you want to see the password of your Micro SD Card there is no solution for this I think but for MMC card : -
1. Insert card into your phone but don't access it through phone.
2. Run FExplorer and Open the path C:\system.
3. You will find a file called mmcstore ,rename the file mmcstore.txt
4. Copy that file(mmcstore.txt) to your pc and open that file in notepad.
5. You will find your password in that file.(MMC)
For Micro SD : -
Put the card in any E series mobile or N95 etc and format it it will not ask for password.........!!!