Nothing shows up on my screen

Closed
marvinno - 7 Jan 2010 à 09:18
 Blocked Profile - 8 Jan 2010 à 03:07
Hello,
I had a virus attack on my laptop and after running series of anti-virus software, I was still having some problems so I decided to uninstall IE8. Now, nothing shows up on the screen. CTRL-ALT-DEL will not show up task manager. Can somebody please help!
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
8 Jan 2010 à 03:07
Dear Marvinno,

This problem might be coming from the virus infection but your post actually lacks information for providing appropriate help to you. I will hence advise you to explain the problem with more details.

Nevertheless, if you are able to get to the system in safe mode, please carry out a system restore in order to have the problem fixed.

You will simply have to get to Start> All Programs> Accessories> System Tools and select System Restore in order to get free of the difficulty.

Thanks in advance.