In this short tutorial we will show you how to start Daum PotPlayer in fullscreen mode. Follow the steps below.
How to open PotPlayer in full screen mode?
To automatically launch Daum PotPlayer in full-screen mode:
- Tap on F5 to access the Preferences window and then General.
- In the "When Starting" section, use the drop menu next to "Screen Status" and select "Full Screen".
- Click on OK to validate.
Check out our forum for more potplayer tips
- Potplayer command line
- Potplayer double click fullscreen
- Potplayer command line arguments
- How to disable OSD playback messages in Daum PotPlayer > Guide
- Automatically Start Daum PotPlayer in Fullscreen Mode
- Creator studio white screen [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- Lg dual screen tv > Guide
- Facebook white screen [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- Soundtrack for web series and movies: free, download
- GoPro turn off beep: 9, 10, Max, Hero
- Transfer Mini DV to computer: with & without firewire
- Create an animated wallpaper: Windows 10, Android, iPhone
- The most anticipated movies of 2022
- PNG to ICO: converter, online, Windows 10
- How to make Philips DVD player region free
- Download movies free online: websites, 2021, without sign up
- ASPI drivers: Windows 10, download
- Resize an image: online, for free, without losing quality
- How to change image pixel size: on Mac, in Paint
- How to use Deezer: on Android, for free
- Enable shuffle mode on PotPlayer: 64bit, Mac, 2021
- How to burn audio CD: Windows Media Player, without gaps
- The best voice changing apps
- How to edit a video in Windows Story Remix
- Most anticipated albums of 2022: metal, rock, rap, hip hop
- Mouse cursor settings in Bandicam