Internet speed drops down

Closed
terry - Jan 12, 2010 at 12:08 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jan 12, 2010 at 12:39 AM
Hello,
i hve a broadband connection wit very high speed its ADSL router n its connected to network wit other pc..initaly wen i was useing my internet the speed was pretty gud but few days past the speed is fluctuating...sumtimes it tk so long to open the browser but sumtimes it opens quickly..so jus want 2 knw y is this happening...n wen i give ping command normally the rply should be (reply from 192.168.0.1: bytes=32 times=1ms TTL=64) but it shows me (reply from 192.168.0.1: bytes=32 times=2ms TTL=64),(reply from 192.168.0.1: bytes=32 times=4ms TTL=64) n goes on but not always...so plezz any1 can help me it this
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jan 12, 2010 at 12:39 AM
Dear Terry,

You might make use of an Internet Booster application in order to get the internet connection speed faster. There are lots of applications available to perform this task. Yet there might be many reasons why the connection might be slow. It might be the browser that you are using as well as your opertaing system. Please have the below application downloaded and installed in order to get the internet connection speed faster:

SpeedConnect Internet Accelerator 7.5.2

Hope that the application provided proves useful in your situation.

Thanks in advance.