- Getting macbook on 56 inch bravia screen
- Sony bravia screen mirroring macbook ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Macbook pro 14 inch release date - Guide
- Macbook air beeping noise black screen - Guide
- Macbook pro three beeps black screen - Forum - MacOS
- Macbook screen broken can i use external monitor ✓ - Forum - Monitor
Maybe you didn't set them up to mirror each other? Go into System Preferences->Displays and change their arrangement in the Arrangement tab.
If you cant mirror or dont want to, you can probably drag the itunes window of your laptop screen and onto the tv. then you should be able to maximize without a problem