- I-pod nano speaker and headphone problem
- Sound coming from both speakers and headphones android ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Sound coming from both speakers and headphones ✓ - Forum - Android
- No speakers or headphones are plugged in windows 8 ✓ - Forum - Windows
- No speakers or headphones are plugged in - Forum - Audio
- Ps4 audio through controller speaker without headphones - Guide
I have just checked the iPod nano problem site - it was so easy - the jack needs to be pushed right in to the hilt - so the white bit of the jack is flush with the base of the iPod - seems obvious - but it needs a good push in - thank goodness it is now sorted.
The speaker jack has some corrosion in it that prevents the jack from diverting the music to the headphones when they are plugged in. Unplug the speacker jack and place 1 drop if oil such as 3 in 1 into the jack. Let it sit for a few minutes and then plug the jack in a few times. If you run with your ipod, sweat gets into it. Sweat is salty and causes corrosion. Oil will prevent the sweat from getting in. Oil the usb port also........