If you have some high-end equipment, exploiting them to their maximum capacity is always interesting. For example, if you have a good headphone set, you can use the surround effects with VLC.
How to enable the headphone to surround effect?
- Open VLC, click on the Tools menu > Preferences.
- At the bottom of the Settings, click on All in the Show Settings part.
- On the left panel, click on the Audio section.
- On the Force detection of Dolby Surround settings, select On.
- On the Stereo audio output mode settings, select Dolby Surround.
- Click on the Save button.
any more questions about vlc? check out our forum!