Vista upgrade: no sound, no modem, no media
Solved/Closed
Related:
- Vista upgrade: no sound, no modem, no media
- Vista themes für ie7 - Download - Customization
- Factory reset windows vista dell without cd - Guide
- Upgrade emojis - Guide
- How to factory reset Dell laptop: without password, BIOS - Guide
- Upgrade chrome android - Guide
7 responses
prince90788
Posts
13
Registration date
Friday 22 August 2008
Status
Member
Last seen
17 September 2009
14
17 Sep 2008 à 01:28
17 Sep 2008 à 01:28
then remove the vista and put xp2 pro
that's no help what so ever prince90788
can someone please help with FIXING my issue.
thanks
can someone please help with FIXING my issue.
thanks
aquarelle
Posts
7181
Registration date
Saturday 7 April 2007
Status
Moderator
Last seen
14 February 2026
491
17 Sep 2008 à 13:35
17 Sep 2008 à 13:35
Hello,
It seems that your Compaq Evo N600c can not support to be upgraded to Vista, go on those links :
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&docname=c00678204
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&docname=c00678140
Best regards
It seems that your Compaq Evo N600c can not support to be upgraded to Vista, go on those links :
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&docname=c00678204
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&docname=c00678140
Best regards
SOLVED...............
SOUND: I downloaded the original drivers (for XP Pro) from the HP website - sp18827
MODEM: I downloaded the original drivers (for XP Pro) from the HP website - sp23101
SOUND: I downloaded the original drivers (for XP Pro) from the HP website - sp18827
MODEM: I downloaded the original drivers (for XP Pro) from the HP website - sp23101
prince90788
Posts
13
Registration date
Friday 22 August 2008
Status
Member
Last seen
17 September 2009
14
21 Oct 2008 à 03:10
21 Oct 2008 à 03:10
dude if ur machine is hunging that mean u update ur machine....
I fixed my audio problem by going into the control panel. I changed it to the classic display and then selected "Sound". After opening sound, I selected the SB Live speaker option and made it my default. Then I clicked on "properties and selected the "Levels" tab. This is where you can adjust your sound levels.
If you have updated drivers and are still runnning into trouble, go into the control panel and open sound (I use the classic arrangement). You'll see the various sound devices listed. If you're hooked up to a receiver, two aspects may be related. First, see which device is listed as default. If it's not whatever, output you're using then that could be your problem. Go to the Default button to make it one of your defaults (in mine I could have more than one, so I have the TV and Spdif as defaults).
The other issue may be the formats, so go to the format tab and see that WMA is checked in the decoding section (if your receiver handles it that is--which is another problem of course).
That's what worked for me anyway.
The other issue may be the formats, so go to the format tab and see that WMA is checked in the decoding section (if your receiver handles it that is--which is another problem of course).
That's what worked for me anyway.
This file solve mu problem, I fave now sond on my Evo N600c with Vista
ftp://file7.mydrivers.com/sound/ES1988_XP1171_Sign_3244132.zip
FOR VISTA AND WINDOWS7
ftp://file7.mydrivers.com/sound/ES1988_XP1171_Sign_3244132.zip
FOR VISTA AND WINDOWS7