Keypad tone

Solved/Closed
daenna - Updated on Aug 23, 2017 at 08:14 AM
 melski - Aug 22, 2017 at 03:35 PM
Hello,
i already tried to remove the keypad tones through profile settings but when someone called me I cant hear the music aswell.. is it possible to remove the keypad tones itself?
Related:

4 responses

Yes press the silver button on the left hand side of the handset it looks like a volume button!! a 2yr old found it for me lol
In the phone profile, click the double arrow, then select in the dropdown arrow phone sounds, select keypad tones beep and adjust the phone sound volume. hope this helps. tnx.
thanks
Blocked Profile
Jan 28, 2010 at 03:23 AM
Dear Daenna,

You should have put the phone in silent mode which is causing this trouble. Please indicate clearly the mobile phone's model so that we can help you about the matter.

Thank you.
samsung corby (touch screen)

i already tried to put my phone on silent and the keypad tone has been removed but sometimes I can hear if someone's calling me.. so im just wonderin if theres a way that we can only remove the keypad tones? thanks a lot
for samsung star wifi s532 to turn off keypad tone , open setting -phone profile -choose any mode u like and open it by clicking on the arrow near by , then u ll find a word "incoming"on the top right of the screen, click on drop down arrow, u ll find phone sounds. there u can change keypad tone.
hope I could help!!!
Thank you Nana.
Nana for the win woohooo! finally someone figured it out thx!
Yes it worked! Thanks! Why it has to be so complicated I dont know. Who could even figure this out by themselves. There should just be an option No Keyboard Sound