- Transferring data from one excel to another
- Transfer data from one excel worksheet to another automatically - How-To - Excel
- Automatically transfer data from one sheet to another ✓ - Forum - Excel
- How To Auto Transfer Data from Master to Sub Sheets in Excel - How-To - Excel
- How to transfer data from one excel workbook to another automatically using vba - How-To - Excel
- Transfer Data From One Excel Sheet to Another - How-To - Excel
If master is not going to be available to individuals whose data you would be importing into master, I think one option that you can employ is have those individual dump data to a shared area/drive as CSV files. The master file can be coded on open to import all those csv files. You can have it programmed so that it goes thru every csv file and import the data and remove the csv once done. Only catch in this case would be to have a naming convention for csv files so that individual A does not over write individual B csv file.