- Installlation of windows xp indual os with li
- Dell Install Windows XP On to a HDD without an OS ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- TRANSFER OS TO LARGER HD ??? WINDOWS XP PRO ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Windows xp professional administrator password hack ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Windows xp - i forget my administrator password ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Windows xp sata drivers download - How-To - Operating Systems
A number of laptops have advanced SATA controllers that XP does not have drivers for. The procedure is to change the BIOS to remove AHCI support and change it to IDE. If your BIOS does not have this option then you must find the required SATA driver and "slipstream" it into the Windows XP disk using "nlite" software. I suggest you only try this if you are an advanced user. Google slipstream for morfe info.