- Data transfer from old laptop with USB 1.0
- How to transfer files between laptops using usb cable - Guide
- Usb 1.0 to 2.0 adapter ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- How to connect two laptops using lan cable for data transfer ✓ - Forum - Network
- How to transfer data from mobile to laptop - Guide
- The data transfer rate ranges of wifi - Articles
Well it's also going to ask for a driver for the USB transfer cable. You could buy a external USB interface that plugs directly into the laptop hard drive. You remove the hard drive and simply plug the adapter directly into the 2.5 inch hard drive. Then connect the USB line to your new computer. I have seen them sell for less than $20 US. For a bit more you can get a full enclosure that converts the drive into an external USB drive.