This is my first my first post and I am hoping that somene can help me. I am very new to macros etc. I have the need to create two macros in a spreadsheet.
1. I would like to create a Macro that will look at the names that appear in Col C (there are 10 names that may appear multiple times). If the name does not appear, then I would like for the name to be entered in to Col C and in Col B to enter "No Match"
2. I would like a macro to look at the last Row of data and then copy the data that appears in a specific cell to another cell within the spreadsheet.
Lastly, can anyone reccomend a good book that would help me with Macros etc.
1. You can do without macro also
in cell B1 you can have this formula
so if there is unique value in cell c1, it will say no match, else it will remain blank
2. could you elaborate what you are saying
3. I think one of the best way to do macro is to use the macro recording. It will make a template for you and then you can modify it to your likening and make it more general or what ever the case may be