Mine start menu don't respond

Closed
jen - Sep 24, 2008 at 09:33 PM
 brucec87 - Jan 2, 2009 at 11:09 AM
Hello,I have a big problem I download vista mizer on mine laptop it did not work good so I delete it but the laptop don't work now as before mine start menu don't work I can not open it pleased help me what I should do

2 responses

I had this problem. First I Unpinned the shortcuts from the Start Menu. Then I went into Program Files>Microsoft Office>Office12 (for 2007, probably just Office for 2003). I scrolled down to each application affected and right clicked and selected Properties>Security Tab. Click on Edit Permissions, then select each class of user and ALLOW everything. Then Apply and close. Right click on the application icon in the Office 12 folder and Pin To Start Menu. Normal operation should be restored (at least it was on mine). Hope this works.

Bruce
virageviraj Posts 13 Registration date Thursday August 21, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 10, 2009 3
Sep 25, 2008 at 04:42 AM
hello,

just try to restore your computer back using system restore to a restore point which was before when you installed the program
thanks alot for your help but how I will restore the system can you tell me the way to do it