Lifecam Cinema

Closed
Chip - Feb 8, 2010 at 10:24 PM
 jan65 - Sep 5, 2010 at 03:53 AM
Hello,
I have windows vista and trying to run the software for lifecam cinema webcam. The CD does not let me install so i tried downloading off mircosofts website but that also isn't working. can u help?
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Feb 9, 2010 at 06:11 AM
Hi there,

You need to download drier version compatible to your operating system,follow the link below :

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/digitalcommunication/productdetails.aspx?pid=008

Thanks
chances are, that the software is buggy also regarding "ability to install on your machine" ...
The software and dokumentation "stinks" on microsoft webcams...
I also bought this "super-enthusiast picture extra quality" cam - only to find out, that MS's support regards it as a "if picture is there and solftware runs, then you don't have a problem" ...
same as buying hiend hifi in an normal audio-dealer, and come back and hear "is sound coming, then what is the problem" ...
Microsoft is like a warehouse / dealer, selling mainstream equipment - and then they also sells better stuff, but they haven't got the brains to understand and/or doesn't care for the "finer details"...

In other words: You are not the problem, Microsoft are ! ... anyway, this is a 95% sure guess.