Laptop connection in wi-fi area

Closed
Nilesh - Sep 27, 2008 at 02:11 AM
 dinesh - Dec 17, 2008 at 02:37 AM
Hi! I am student in one of college of Pune .Our college is wi-fi area. I have Laptop but i don't know, how connect to the internet of my Laptop.
Related:

1 response

my friend first you have to check is your computer is built in wireless. if that is the case turn on the wireless botton, going to connect to ( if you have windows xp) and select show all connection. when that windows open you can see the wireless network connection icon. right click in that connection and enable it, then right click again and go to properties and click in the wireless network tab. when you open it check mark ( use windows for configure my wireless network setting.) a little be down click in (view wireless network)
when that windows open it check which connection is available. select the best connection in range and have to be non security enable.

now if your computer is not built in wireless you have to buy a wireless adapter, that come with a cd installation. install the driver for the adapter and going to connect to and ...... do the same.
good luck.
i turned on my wifi button...but there no option appeared in my network connections..i installed winxp wifi drivers...
could you help me with this...