How to active password on memory card?

Closed
rishu - Feb 15, 2010 at 10:24 AM
 arshi - Sep 1, 2010 at 03:28 AM
Hello,
Hello,
i am using nokia 6300 n memory card(micro sd,1 GB).i want to make it password protected.whenever i want to put password in it,i can put the password successfully by going in OPTIONS-->SET PASSWORD but even after putting the password,mobile is not asking for password when i open the Memory.

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Feb 15, 2010 at 01:37 PM
Dear Rishu,

Please get to the Settings and then to Security. Then set a password to your memory card and hence get it activated.

Thank you.
rishu7579 Posts 1 Registration date Monday February 15, 2010 Status Member Last seen February 16, 2010
Feb 16, 2010 at 08:43 AM
is it possible that whenever i want to open my memory card,it will ask for password and then only i can see the items in memory card?
actually i want to make my memory card personal and i want that no body can open memory card without my permission...
Blocked Profile
Feb 16, 2010 at 12:36 PM
Dear Sir,

Creating partition over your pendrive might be a solution to the task that you are wishing to perform. Please get more information about it through the below link:

https://ccm.net/faq/1782-files-are-missing-from-the-flash-drive

Thanks in advance.
i set password on my memory card when i open there is no password it just open please help