Firmnual Help If cell is blank go to next ce
Closed
Saul
-
28 Sep 2008 à 09:30
RWomanizer Posts 365 Registration date Monday 7 February 2011 Status Contributor Last seen 30 September 2013 - 12 Aug 2011 à 02:13
RWomanizer Posts 365 Registration date Monday 7 February 2011 Status Contributor Last seen 30 September 2013 - 12 Aug 2011 à 02:13
Related:
- Firmnual Help If cell is blank go to next ce
- X360 ce - Download - Gaming tools
- Based on the cell values in cells b77 ✓ - Excel Forum
- Ce-42288-4 - PS3 & PS4 Forum
- Different dates of end to end encryption message on blank chat ✓ - WhatsApp Forum
- Conditional formatting if cell contains text - Excel Forum
4 responses
Well I have a similar question if any of you excel gurus know.
I am looking to have (example) cell b34 return what is in cell c33, the cell next to and one up from it. But if cell c33 is blank, then I want it to return cell c32, and if cell c32 is blank then cell c31 and so on. I want the entire B column to return the same formula.
Does anyone know how this can be accomplished?
I am looking to have (example) cell b34 return what is in cell c33, the cell next to and one up from it. But if cell c33 is blank, then I want it to return cell c32, and if cell c32 is blank then cell c31 and so on. I want the entire B column to return the same formula.
Does anyone know how this can be accomplished?
I know this was posted a few years ago but I have the exact same question. Saul, did you get an answer? Help, I dont think that would work for the entire column B.
I have been looking for a few days in different forums and this is the closest I have come to finding an answer!
I'd appreciate an answer that works! Thanks
I have been looking for a few days in different forums and this is the closest I have come to finding an answer!
I'd appreciate an answer that works! Thanks
rizvisa1
Posts
4478
Registration date
Thursday 28 January 2010
Status
Contributor
Last seen
5 May 2022
766
11 Aug 2011 à 18:08
11 Aug 2011 à 18:08
seems like you want to know what is the last entered value on a row. For that, I would think you need to write a custom formula, that will take in the row as parameter and return to you the last value used on that row
RWomanizer
Posts
365
Registration date
Monday 7 February 2011
Status
Contributor
Last seen
30 September 2013
120
12 Aug 2011 à 02:13
12 Aug 2011 à 02:13
Hi Trina,
Can you explain what exactly you required with some sort of data, this will help us to understand your problem and help you accordingly.
Regards,
Rahul. :)
Can you explain what exactly you required with some sort of data, this will help us to understand your problem and help you accordingly.
Regards,
Rahul. :)