- Website loads but is blank
- Blank web pages on all browsers - Best answers
- Website loads then goes blank - Best answers
- Internet connected but webpages won't load ✓ - Internet & Social Networks Forum
- Google loads ✓ - Internet & Social Networks Forum
- Wifi connected but can't open any websites ✓ - WiFi Forum
- Blank facebook page ✓ - Facebook Forum
- Connected to internet but web pages won't load ✓ - Network Forum
- check your internet connection settings.
- try to temporarily turn down your antivirus / firewall
- go to control panel > network connections and try to create another connection.
- if you are already connected to a network, try to renew the ip address.
- start / run / type cmd and click ok then type
ipconfig /renewto renew the ip address.