Information security softwares???

Closed
lolwut15 Posts 2 Registration date Thursday February 25, 2010 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2010 - Feb 25, 2010 at 12:57 AM
lolwut15 Posts 2 Registration date Thursday February 25, 2010 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2010 - Feb 28, 2010 at 07:18 PM
Hello,
I have been searching (on google, msn, yahoo, etc.) for quite a long time on information security software, but seem to have a hard time getting one. All the links that came out are somewhere closer to anti virus type of software.

My boss wishes to find a software solution to stop info leaking out of the company, especially for the R n D department. Some colleagues that leave their positions with an unhappy note tend to somehow leave the company with the informations they worked on, but is vital to us.

We usually try to make our staff happy but there seem to be some disagreements in all different altitudes.

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!

(I know my forum name seem to not so serious, but I am!)

2 responses

LFIplz Posts 1 Registration date Thursday February 25, 2010 Status Member Last seen February 25, 2010
Feb 25, 2010 at 09:14 PM
Hello,

there is a software that I know, it's called EZ-Lock DRM by Digital Commerce Information Co., Ltd.

The program basically sets up an environment where all the data file modifications are encrypted by the advanced AES algorithm standard (256). While you're under the environment, everything is automatically encrypted(and decrypted upon use). When you are taking the data files out, however, there is no connection to the server and so the server cannot provide the encryption key to decrypt the data file, which makes the file useless.

you can read more information on
http://www.dcisoft.com

hope it solves your problem
lolwut15 Posts 2 Registration date Thursday February 25, 2010 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2010
Feb 28, 2010 at 07:18 PM
Hey,

thanks for the reply! I checked it out, and I think that's pretty much what I wanted.
There is one more thing though, the English description seem to have a little bit of problem. Some things don't quite make sense, but I kind of figured it out.