How to Transfer my music to itunes

Solved/Closed
Laura - Oct 1, 2008 at 03:22 PM
 joel - Nov 6, 2012 at 01:21 AM
Hello,
I Downloaded songs of limewire But now I dont no how to put them in itunes..can anyone help me out and tell me how to transfer my music to itunes Thanks

Laura
Related:

65 responses

Okay, I JUST figured this out, so bear with me.

Assuming you haven't just deleted limewire from your desktop altogether; open the desktop short cut.
You also want to have iTunes open and your ipod connected to the comp. via USB cable.
You will want your ITunes open to your library/Music

Once you are at your at the limewire homepage, open up your library. (use the tabs at the top of the top of the web page)

Once in your library, there should be an icon of an open folder labled 'explore'.
It should open another window

You want to then click on 'Compaq (C:)'

From there, you want to go to 'users'

You want to click on 'home' Open it.

Then you want to click 'documents'

Then you want to click 'limewire'

You then should have 3 options; Incomplete, Saved, and Store Purchases

You want to click on 'saved'

Once in saved you should get a list of all the songs you have downloaded from livewire that are in your library there.

To make it easier on yourself, I would suggest going over to the tab with the # symbol on it and click the down arrow on the right side of the # symbol. You will click'group'

You songs should now be grouped together by the number of sources that were downloaded from.

What I then want you to do is click and hold on the line that seperates the groups.

You want to drag the mouse over to the bottom of the screen where your iTunes tab is. It should attomatically pop open for you without you letting go of the mouse. You want to drag it to the middle of the list of songs that are already on your ipod.

Let go of the mouse.

Assuming you previously opened your iTunes library/Music. NOT yourname'S IPOD/MUSIC.
Okay, I JUST figured this out, so bear with me.

Assuming you haven't just deleted limewire from your desktop altogether; open the desktop short cut.
You also want to have iTunes open and your ipod connected to the comp. via USB cable.
You will want your ITunes open to your library/Music

Once you are at your at the limewire homepage, open up your library. (use the tabs at the top of the top of the web page)

Once in your library, there should be an icon of an open folder labled 'explore'.
It should open another window

You want to then click on 'Compaq (C:)'

From there, you want to go to 'users'

You want to click on 'home' Open it.

Then you want to click 'documents'

Then you want to click 'limewire'

You then should have 3 options; Incomplete, Saved, and Store Purchases

You want to click on 'saved'

Once in saved you should get a list of all the songs you have downloaded from livewire that are in your library there.

To make it easier on yourself, I would suggest going over to the tab with the # symbol on it and click the down arrow on the right side of the # symbol. You will click'group'

You songs should now be grouped together by the number of sources that were downloaded from.

What I then want you to do is click and hold on the line that seperates the groups.

You want to drag the mouse over to the bottom of the screen where your iTunes tab is. It should attomatically pop open for you without you letting go of the mouse. You want to drag it to the middle of the list of songs that are already on your ipod.

Let go of the mouse.

The songs should be then sorted into the list.

Do this to the rest of your groupings, then go to 'file'/'sync ipod'

Disconnect after the sync is done and all the songs should be there.
u go to lime wire and look for ur songs then when there 100 persent download drag into itune menu
hi wen I try 2 click and trag songs onto itunes it dosent work but it used to u should try clicking and draging a song into ur ipod wen it is connected to itnes and click on music then click and drag

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
i got the same thing can u help me someone 2 I would love it bye
first you go to itunes and make sure that you know that your ipod or mp3 is in the itunes section over on the left or right doesnt matter and then go to limewire.com and highlight your songs where they say download complete then unplug your ipod then drag the songs to the place at the top of itunes where it says library until it lets you then plug ur ipod back in and then at the top of itunes you should see where it says downloading the sound you chose thats how I did mine peace
go to explore and then click and drag them into ur ipod library
hey im having some problems I want to know how to transfer songs from my computer to my mp3 where do I go what do I do
so what you can do is open itunes and under file you can click on import and then select the file you want imported. usually it is under my music. good luck Parley Bingham
just click on explore on limewire then you will get a window with songs just click on each one you will get option to transfer to itunes make sure it is on saved files on limewire
hi i've tried this and still doesn't work on music i've got on dj mixes, any advice ot can I not add these on to my ipod?

i've tried importing them to the libray but still doesnt show on the list???

thanks
HOW DO I BURN SELECTED TUNES FROM MY I TUNES LIBRARY TO MP3 CD WHEN I HAVE WIBNDOWS VISTA?
well the way I do it is that I download songs from limewire then I just go to itunes click on music then click on lime wire then I can just click and drag my finished songs that I downloaded
YU dRAGG aND dROP IITS eASI
first click on flie then click on add a folder then click limewire then saved ad your done it will automatically transfer
But I cant Download anything from lime wire so were do I go next I need ur help pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
yeh its really easy first open up both limewire and itunes, then find the songs you want in your limewire library and just click and drag them into your itunes music then do wat u want from there.
all u do is click and hold the song you want, then drag your cursor to the itunes tab. then itunes will pop up, then drag your selected song to where its says"(your name)'s ipod" and then drop the song onto youe ipod
Put Limewire on one side of your screen, then put iTunes on the other side of your screen. Now drag the song from your Limewire library to your iTunes library.
Hope it works, it's what I always do.
:)
Hi guys!

is there any body tell me how I can transfer software from itune into my iphone. Actually I have wifi
but I dont know how to use that one also speed is not good. also one thing more tell me please I
installed some software in my iphone but I can not see I have winter board also summer board all software shown in summer board but cannot access also can see at my main disply so please I am waiting for reply..

thanks guys bye...