Wireless photo transmission

Closed
Geoff - Oct 1, 2008 at 04:18 PM
GeorgeRattel Posts 67 Registration date Monday September 29, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 15, 2013 - Oct 2, 2008 at 12:42 PM
Hello,

I am a wedding photographer looking for two things and I don't know if there's one device that can do both or not.
1) I want to wirelessly trigger remote lights in a way that includes wirelessly adjusting their power up or down without leaving my camera on a tripod.
2) I want to, if possible, transmit all images captured to my laptop in real time so that I have an instant backup of all image files.

I currently have Pocket Wizard wireless transmitters and receivers but no remote power adjustment.

Thanks for any help.

Geoff
Related:

1 response

GeorgeRattel Posts 67 Registration date Monday September 29, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 15, 2013 11
Oct 2, 2008 at 12:42 PM
well you have to make sure that your camera supportes wireless transmission then buy or make sure you have a wirless usb then adjust it to the camera
then about the lights you can find a device and I'm sure
that it will help you
the device is a wireless remote control receiver that you plug it in to the lights try using the help of a electronic eng.. or read the manuel cause it's not a very easy thing then
you have to I dentify it to your laptop using a prog that comes with the device