- Auto Log Off
- Auto log in facebook - Guide
- Xp auto log off ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- How to fix auto log off windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Windows
- How to reset windows 10 password without logging in - Guide
- You've tried to log in too many times. to protect your account, a temporary block has been placed on logging in. please try agai ✓ - Forum - Facebook
its usually a setting for your screen saver setting saying lock/go back to log in screen upon wakeup go to your screen saver settings and it should be easy to find. Make sure its checked off then increase the time for screen saver to 9999 minutes if you dont want it to happen often. Let me know if that helps.