Pc will not go past safe mode and start windo

Closed
felizjules - Mar 7, 2010 at 04:19 AM
 felizjules - Mar 7, 2010 at 07:42 AM
Hello,
My laptop will only go as far as the screen that says start windows normally, start windows in safe mode ect. I try every option and get the message Registry\machine\components\derivedData I can not restart to factory settings with alt and f10 as this does not work. I also do not have the vista installation disc as it came preloaded onto the laptop. I am not very pc minded so any kind people that reply could you please use basic terms. Thanks in advance,
Julie x
Related:

2 responses

Thanks for the reply, I checked out the site and its telling me to go in safe mode and start registry editor, I have tried to do this but safe mode just starts loading windows files and this loads until i get to systems32\drivers\crcdisk.sys then if freezes and will not do anything else. Is there anythink else I should be trying, Thanks again for any replies x
Blocked Profile
Mar 7, 2010 at 05:16 AM
Hi there,

To fix the issue of not booting in normal mode link below from official Microsoft support website will provide you instructions:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/windows-server/performance/not-boot-in-normal-mode-driver-issue

Thanks