Comp start by it self

Closed
hot.jessica Posts 2 Registration date Monday October 6, 2008 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2008 - Oct 6, 2008 at 09:46 PM
 xpcman - Oct 8, 2008 at 06:24 PM
hey ppls i really need help with my computer
the problem is when i turn on my computer and i live it for about 10 mins its restart by it self and its come up with the
blue page with writing on it and it say if my comp usually like this i have to remove a program that cause the problem but i haven't install anything in there yet... thats the first problem and second is my comp memory is like 1ooo gb but when i go to MY COMPUTER and it says 127 gb and i really get confused with that problem

I really appreciated if any out there that could help me

3 responses

check ur system once with a fully updated Antivirus.,It might be a virus.coz u have clearly mentioned that u havent installed any additional software,any try once.Make sure to scan in safe mode.
Your CPU might be over-heating. I would check the fan on the CPU and the heatsink itself. If this is an old computer it might be FULL of dust.
hot.jessica Posts 2 Registration date Monday October 6, 2008 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2008
Oct 7, 2008 at 04:19 PM
Ok Ill try that today
Cheers thanks alot...