Drivers download

Closed
atul - Oct 7, 2008 at 12:04 PM
 malak - Jul 18, 2010 at 09:48 AM
Hello,
i am unable to get mt acer aspire 4720z windows xp laptop connected to internet,because ehernet driver not working then how to download drivers?
i tried with usb device but while installation through usb device error message comes.
plz help
atul

6 replies

i need ibm mother VGA drivers
Download the driver on another PC and burn a CD with the unpacked driver. If you can't unpack the driv er on the 2nd PC. Burn the download to your CD and then unpack on the 1st (broken) PC.

Delete the network driver in the Device Manager menu (Start -Control Panel - System - Hardware - Device Manager - Network Adapters) then use the "Add Hardware" menu to search for new hardware (your network card) when it asks for the location of the driver point it to your new driver.

after the driver load - restart Windows.

If it still doesn't work - type "ipconfig /renew" in the "Run" tab of the Start menu. that should renew all your IP settings
jmp59 Posts 28813 Registration date Tuesday June 8, 2004 Status Contributor Last seen November 25, 2015 256
Mar 14, 2009 at 03:51 PM
dadada
i'm using 8vm533m rz gigabyte motherboard, after formatting, my suond drives disapeared. how can i get sound drivers? plz help

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
i download realtek but my ccouter doesnt work
i lost my voice on my pc cos i dont have setup
Multimedia Audio Controller Driver Download (.exe