Post deleted by aquarelle

Closed
ghosty31 Posts 3 Registration date Saturday March 20, 2010 Status Member Last seen March 21, 2010 - Mar 20, 2010 at 06:34 PM
ghosty31 Posts 3 Registration date Saturday March 20, 2010 Status Member Last seen March 21, 2010 - Mar 21, 2010 at 01:59 PM
can i ask why aquarelle deleted my post, i asked a very simple question that was not offending to anyone, yet it got deleted.

my question?

I have iTunes 9.1 i think it is, and when i finish syncing with my 5th gen nano, i disconnect my nano, and shut down iTunes only to find it reloading a minute later, this is beginng to bug me as the only way to stop it is to go to task manager and physically end all processes associated with iTunes. i should not have to do this.

anybody got any ideas why it does this, i have tried re-installing iTunes, with no joy.

aquarelle gave the following reason :

* Think to salute and to use polite forms.
Do not forget that behind each answer given on the forums, there are humans and volunteers who pass a part of their time trying to solve users problems.
Therefore, it is expressly requested to kioskea forums users to give their utmost respect. For this, the polite expressions use is a minimum.

Thank you for your understanding

im sorry aquarelle i dont understand how any offence could be taken by that question, it is a simple statment of facts. could you please explain to me what you mean.

many thanks

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Mar 21, 2010 at 01:22 PM
Simple aquarelle just wants you to say "please" when you ask for help.
ghosty31 Posts 3 Registration date Saturday March 20, 2010 Status Member Last seen March 21, 2010
Mar 21, 2010 at 01:59 PM
sorry my bad, forgot to use correct netiquette,

so please can anyone help with the abv probem.