Ethernet for pc

Closed
Dee - Mar 23, 2010 at 01:59 PM
 Blocked Profile - Mar 24, 2010 at 02:59 AM
hello....just a quick question.

I had to take my computer in to get serviced...caught a bug and the guy had to clean out the whole computer and i now have to start all over again - i have the ethernet for my personal computer - this is how i always have had it - since he cleaned out my computer - I am not able to get back on the internet - I can not find my ethernet disk anywhere - it could be any place - no such luck - what can I do to get my ethernet back onto my pc? i am not able to get on the computer at home at all.....can you please maybe forward me some type of download I can download from my work computer onto a disk and apply it to my home computer? pls? anything? i am surely missing my internet (lol) any help would be great - or do I need to go and buy a whole new ethernet program and reinstall? again - can not find the disk it came with at all....just bought it about a year ago......thanks! :)
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Mar 24, 2010 at 02:59 AM
Hi mate,

Well you will have to provide the model and series of pc or motherboard model so as to give you the appropriate driver download link.

Thanks