- MACRO TO FILTER dates.
- Excel - A macro to sort dates and remove duplicates - How-To - Excel
- Macro for finding dates ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel > Macro for Defined Range Dates ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Releasing filter before running a macro ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Macro to blank out filtered columns ✓ - Forum - Excel
The form created is just to input the start date and end date so that their may be applied as criteria for the filter. say i got the form to submit the start and end dates onto Sheet1.Cells(2, 45) and Sheet1.Cells(2, 46) respectivley for start date and end date.
have you looked at this