The blue bar at thel eft side of folder

Closed
xpcracker Posts 6 Registration date Thursday April 1, 2010 Status Member Last seen April 18, 2010 - Apr 3, 2010 at 03:27 AM
xpcracker Posts 6 Registration date Thursday April 1, 2010 Status Member Last seen April 18, 2010 - Apr 3, 2010 at 10:40 PM
hi ,i just insltalled the latest sp3 version on my pc and when i opened the folder the blue bar on left which contains all the options was missing in evey folder.is there any way to fix it or can i download it from somewhere.plz help me.......
Related:

2 responses

sharpman Posts 1021 Registration date Saturday May 23, 2009 Status Contributor Last seen October 20, 2010 183
Apr 3, 2010 at 06:14 AM
I think what you are refering to is the folders area.
Don't panic.

as always with Microsoft stuff, (well nearly) there are Three ways to see this information.

1, right click on a folder and select explore, this will display the information you have requested.

2, in my computer, go to View menu (ALT + V) select explorer bar/ Folders.

3, unless you've change the default settings, then when you open any of your folders, you should see an Icon on the tool bar (just below the menu bar) that looks like a couple of folders (folders should be written next to it). Click on that and all will be revealed.

And of course there is the right click on START / explore. This will bring up windows explorer. displaying the information that you require

Hope this helps.