Regarding autorun

Closed
Navneet - Apr 3, 2010 at 06:46 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Apr 5, 2010 at 11:49 AM
Hi whenever i insert the pendrive in my system it shows a file named autorun. I format my pen drive and remove that autorun but again after removing it if i take out and reinsert the pendrive it again shows the same file. I don't know from where that file is again coming everytime in pen drive. I connected my phone and this autorun comes into my phone also and my phone starting showing invalid sim. If you have answer to this problem than please let me know

Related:

3 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Apr 3, 2010 at 07:04 AM
Hello,

Here is the solution to your issue:

https://ccm.net/faq/4210-how-to-remove-autorun-inf-file

Regards
Brother I have gone through your solution but still it is there when i open the run and then cmd and then gives command attrib -s -h -r autorun.inf nothing happens and the symbol that is shown in your answer of autorun is still there in pen drive after formating or removing it again when i reinsert the pen drive it comes agian
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Apr 4, 2010 at 06:05 AM
Hello,

Then I suspect that your computer itself is infected.
Yes brother my system itself is infected and plz tell any solution to remove this autorun.inf from my system
I got a reply from u stating that you suspect that my computer itself is defected. Yes my system is defected there is virus in my system
Apr 5, 2010 at 11:49 AM
You clean not only your flash drive but all of your drives this way:

first run your system in safe mode, then go to your my computer properties and enable the system restore function.
then restart your computer and run in command prompt mode. in the command mode type the following.
ATTRIB Autorun.inf -H -S -R.
if the file is found in the Drive then give.
DEL Autorun.inf.
<similarly you can do it for all drives. but you have to restart your system for each drive.>