Found 2 trojans

Closed
wellpart Posts 26 Registration date Saturday October 11, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 14, 2009 - Oct 16, 2008 at 07:33 AM
wellpart Posts 26 Registration date Saturday October 11, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 14, 2009 - Oct 17, 2008 at 04:22 AM
Hello,
I installed messenger skinner on my computer and after that I did a scan with spyboot and of course it found two Trojans. Can anyone tell me how I can get rid of this fake software and with spyboot does not work then what is the solution to it please?
Related:

3 responses

soundT540 Posts 14 Registration date Tuesday October 14, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 23, 2009 3
Oct 16, 2008 at 09:03 AM
Hi there,
You mean that you cant remove the software called messenger skinner or you mean spyboot cannot remove the Trojan you have? It it is the Trojan that you cant surely remove so ill give you a cure for that. There is a software called Anti Trojan Elite 3.8.4 and will surely help you in removing those Trojans you have on your computer.
Hi wellpart,

This is the infection "navipromo"

Download Navilog : http://perso.orange.fr/il.mafioso/Navifix/Navilog1.exe

Save it to the desk
Install it and launch it

Choose option 1 (search)
Put here the logfile that appears at the end of the scan please

P.S : I apologize, I don't speak english very well, I'm french
wellpart Posts 26 Registration date Saturday October 11, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 14, 2009 4
Oct 17, 2008 at 04:22 AM
hello tony,

thank you for having done the best for me that is really kind and also another thing is that dont worry dude your english is good because i understood well what you told me and did the same thing but now i have some problems in getting back the files i have stored using an encrypted software as you can see the message i posted on the forum.

thank you very much by the way

wellpart