Forgotten lock code

Solved/Closed
jatin - 6 Apr 2010 à 07:31
 Blocked Profile - 14 Oct 2010 à 07:45
hello
i am jatin I am having nokia 5530 expressmusic I have purchased it from one of my friend and he I have forgotten my lockcode so plz... tell me how can I get or reset my lock code.....

2 responses

mousytom Posts 15 Registration date Tuesday 6 April 2010 Status Member Last seen 7 April 2010 26
6 Apr 2010 à 07:48
Hey Jatin,
well I have had this problem several times with different phones, the default lock code for this phone is 12345, if this does not work you can either
A:Try to hard reset the phone, if this does not work you will have to...
B:pay to reset your phone
To hard reset this model I believe you must enter *#7370# and when it reboots enter the default lock code of 12345, and if this fails well sorry I guess you'll have to pay=(
Good Luck man

Matt