Farmville on facebook

Closed
Edith - Apr 9, 2010 at 06:17 PM
 jivesh - Apr 25, 2010 at 12:07 PM
Hi !
I am playing farmville on facebook and using the IE provided by yahoo. I have windows xp. I have trouble with my farmville game. I cannot get gifts out of my gift box and I cannot get the items I want out of the market. Also, when it ask you to share something it takes forever to get the white box left after you press (done) to leave. Farmville has ate up gifts of mine when accepted from my homepage and I purchased a pond for 5,000 dollars and they took the money and I was trying to place it on my farm when it said, "Saving your farm donot close your browser! Wait! " Then it goes to blank and starting farmville game all over again without my pond and I had to pay for it again and this time it was back to normal except for owing me a pond or $5000. I am saving for 24x24 plantation but I cannot get in the market to plant crops and my avatar keeps coming up blank and I have to constantly renew her each time the game starts and goes on and off. What is going on ? Please help! I delete my browsing history to take care of slow problems so it cannot be that problem ! Thank-you ! Edith

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Apr 10, 2010 at 05:57 AM
Dear Edith,

Please get in contact with Facebook Support and explain them the difficulty being faced for them to see into the matter and solve it.

Thank you.
Hi !
I am playing farmville on facebook and using the IE provided by yahoo. I have windows xp. I have trouble with my farmville game. I cannot get gifts out of my gift box and I cannot get the items I want out of the market. Also, when it ask you to share something it takes forever to get the white box left after you press (done) to leave. Farmville has ate up gifts of mine when accepted from my homepage and I purchased a pond for 5,000 dollars and they took the money and I was trying to place it on my farm when it said, "Saving your farm donot close your browser! Wait! " Then it goes to blank and starting farmville game all over again without my pond and I had to pay for it again and this time it was back to normal except for owing me a pond or $5000. I am saving for 24x24 plantation but I cannot get in the market to plant crops and my avatar keeps coming up blank and I have to constantly renew her each time the game starts and goes on and off. What is going on ? Please help! I delete my browsing history to take care of slow problems so it cannot be that problem ! Thank-you ! Edith