Few websites cannot be displayed.Why?

Solved/Closed
Aamnah - Apr 13, 2010 at 03:30 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Apr 13, 2010 at 05:55 AM
I cant open msn,hotmail and facebook because internet exporer displays it cannot be displayed i was commenting on a blog its fine over there,i thought my cookies setting was strict i turned it loose but still not working i thought of downloading firefow it did'nt work again because the same msg of page cannot be displayed.I've an important email to check at hotmail.
Its very carzy what should i do? it was fine untill yesterday but from today i dont now whats wrong with it and links that i've been searching for solution are not working if they were realted to microsoft's website.Bing is my homepage and its worfking well too.
Has anybody a solution to this problem

3 responses

sonia1121 Posts 1 Registration date Monday April 12, 2010 Status Member Last seen April 13, 2010
Apr 13, 2010 at 03:36 AM
hi!!! im not sure but its maybe because too many people use certain page or you may have a problem with your network connection .
hi!
internet connection is workin superb,and yahoo mail is also working fine i just checked that
if the trouble remains i'll call my hardware engineer
Blocked Profile
Apr 13, 2010 at 03:57 AM
dude, try restarting your computer + router
the problem is solved thank God,i had some corrupt file in my computer i restarted the computer,did the disk clean up,ran CC cleaner,checked and diagnosed DSL connection as well and it works now..
i am not sure which one of the above things specifically worked but one of them did,this website has also helped all over in finding solution i thank the admin. and guys who responded
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Apr 13, 2010 at 05:55 AM
Hello Aamnah

Thank you very much for your feedback and the helpful solution.