I have an HP mini and a windows/system32/....

Closed
Dawn - Apr 14, 2010 at 09:02 PM
closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 - Apr 15, 2010 at 04:39 AM
ok so last night i turned off my HP MINI via the menu, which also mentioned that their are "New updates installing on my computer. I go to school the next day, its working slow mo as it sometimes does but I either wait for whatever little msg to pop up or turn it off and turn it back on again. Bt this time, I GOT THE BLACK SCREEN!!! Every option I choose (and repair system s not an option on here) i get "Windows caound not start because of the following file is missing or corrupt: /WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/CONFIG/SYSTEM" Nothing is working and i have no clue what to do, so can someone please help me! THERE ARE NO CDS THAT I CAN INSTALLL BECAUSE THERE IS NO DISK DRIVER TO PUT THAT IN! ALL I HAVE IS A FLASH DRIVE PORT

Related:

1 response

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Apr 15, 2010 at 04:39 AM
Hi there,

Its still good you have usb port,now make system repair by booting from usb drive,You need to copy the installation files for which instructions are provided on Faq:

https://ccm.net/computing/windows/843-create-a-bootable-usb-drive/

Thanks