Facebook

Closed
emre balikan - Apr 17, 2010 at 02:46 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Apr 17, 2010 at 04:18 PM
hello madam /sir

I made a bbig mistke i wanted to my friends say something about me and
i forget to change the mesage so you deleted my account

i am very very sory because of it can you active my account again please ?

that is the warning ''Your accaunt has been disabled by an administeator. lf you have
any questions or concerns you can visit our FAQ page here .''

What can i do to be activated my account again ?

Regards..

3 responses

mr officials I'm still waiting for yours truly did not open my account...very very sory
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Apr 17, 2010 at 07:31 AM
Hello,

Nobody in this forum can help you to reactivate your account, only you can do it!

Kioskea does not have any relation with Facebook so you write to Facebook on this forum, Facebook will never get your message.

Here is your only solution, there are none other:

My Facebook account has been disabled

Issue

What can you do if your facebook account is disabled?
Solution

Send mail to this address: disabled@facebook.com and include a description of the problem. The email address must be associated with the disabled account

Good luck
My Facebook account was deactivated by mistake could u please activate my a account
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Apr 17, 2010 at 04:18 PM
Juan

Nobody on this forum can reactive your Facebook account for you. Kioskea has no relation with Facebook. You must contact Facebook yourself is our faq, type Facebook and you will get all the answers on how to proceed.

Goodluck