Word doc problem

Closed
nolaw_40 - Oct 23, 2008 at 02:43 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Oct 23, 2008 at 04:10 PM
Hello,
I did not update to Windows service pack two. and now today I had to get a computer guy out for e-mail reasons. He updated my window to service pack three. While he was there I made sure my word documents opened because the reason I never upgraded to windows service pack two was I was unable to get into my word docs after wards. It would ask me for the registration code and service key blah blah blah. Then when I put in the blah blah codes it would tell me they had already been used. ARGHHHH!!!! So today I restart my computer after the computer guy leaves and guess what I get the blaah blah blah codes again. !!!!!!
What do I do.
My word is 2002. I run Windows XP. I now have service pack three I run explorer 7. whatever that means !!!
Please help!!!!
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Oct 23, 2008 at 04:10 PM
stop using Microsoft Office and start using OpenOffice. You have been caught with a pirated version of Office. It might not have been your fault, you bought it in good faith. But, Microsoft will require you to buy a new copy. Download OpenOffice - uninstall Microsoft Office - install OpenOffice and you can do 99% of the things Microsoft Office could do. The 1% OpenOffice can't do you probably never needed and/or never used.