Computer not allowing to sync my ipod

Closed
frizzy - Apr 19, 2010 at 05:49 PM
skeptikal585 Posts 11 Registration date Monday April 19, 2010 Status Member Last seen April 20, 2010 - Apr 19, 2010 at 09:42 PM
hi i have a 16 gb ipod touch. I havent seen it for about a month and now it said to connect to itunes. when i put it in, it said that you have to put the passcode in before itunes can sync it. The screen has been like this for about 2 weeks now. please i really need help and i really wanna hear my songs again thanks!

1 response

skeptikal585 Posts 11 Registration date Monday April 19, 2010 Status Member Last seen April 20, 2010
Apr 19, 2010 at 09:42 PM
When you connect your IPod to your computer, it should start to charge a little bit. If it does it should allow you to put in your password allow you to sync it. If this works yay. If not you may have to restore the IPod which would erase all of your Music, Apps, Video, Etc. If your songs and things are not on your ITunes you may not want to do this. But it is the only other way. =/ Try seeing if you can put the password that locks your IPod in once you hook it to your computer though.