Bad sound on dell vostro1015

Closed
Doru - Apr 23, 2010 at 12:53 AM
 Doru - Apr 23, 2010 at 04:28 AM

Hello,
i have aproblem with the sound on my DELL vostr1015 , i i stall the driver for the HD audio output conexant, but when i look on sample rate from winamp, i see that can't done only for the range : 44100 hz - 192000 hZ , but on realtke audio board i see the sample rate is from 100 hz - 192000 hz ..... I THINK that the driver for this conexant audio board on DELL vostro 1015 is not good , can help me with a new driver for improve the sound.
Bests.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Apr 23, 2010 at 02:50 AM
Dear Doru,

It might be that the audio driver is not the right compatible one and you should update its driver. Still try adjusting the equalizer of the specific application to see whether it gets fixed.

Thank you.
hello,
i instal the right driver direct from dell comunity suport, special for XP, but i put an external audio card EMU0202 and with winamp the sound is very very good , no disturbiance , but when i hear on the winamp using the hd audio output the sound is very disturbiance .... i dont now what to say, i think that the driver from dell is wrong development , even is for the xp, the system that i used now