System Has Shutdown Computer Error

Closed
glydel - Apr 29, 2010 at 04:28 PM
sharpman Posts 1021 Registration date Saturday May 23, 2009 Status Contributor Last seen October 20, 2010 - Apr 29, 2010 at 04:56 PM
Computer: System Has Shutdown ERROR

I've been getting this message quite a few times already and I don't know what's wrong with my computer. I am doing something on the computer and then all of a sudden the screen turns black and the thing shuts down. I start it up again and I have to go to system recovery (I just did it today-again) to see if it will fix the problem but today it didn't. Now I don't know if it's because I don't restart or shutdown my computer often because it usually only happens when I don't shut it down for a couple of days when I'm not using it or when I don't restart it after a couple of days or maybe MANY hours that I haven't turned it off. It goes to a blue screen and it says some stuff..I don't remember..but it says in the bottom : system has shutdown. I've got this a couple of times already, please help me and tell em what's wrong!
P.S. I use Windows Vista (HP)

Related:

1 response

sharpman Posts 1021 Registration date Saturday May 23, 2009 Status Contributor Last seen October 20, 2010 183
Apr 29, 2010 at 04:56 PM
you need to try and make a note of the message on the screen when it comes up. we are looking at the first couple of lines. this is what will assist in identifying what the problem is.