Problems with pc laptop

Closed
1bamboozled pablo - Oct 29, 2008 at 11:55 PM
yahooz Posts 12 Registration date Wednesday October 22, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 16, 2009 - Oct 30, 2008 at 07:24 AM
Hello,I was updating my windows xp on my laptop when it stopped and turned it self off. From then on it just keeps going back into a black screen with notes about windows not starting sucessfully and then gives different modes to use to restart windows ie safe mode: safe mode with command prompts safe mode with networking : last known configuration that was sucessful and start windows normally. None of these however work and I can't reboot using my disc drive as it is not working as it is faultly. I have copied my windows cd on to a flash drive pressed F12 (boot menu) and tried booting from this and it gets me to this screen where it says :No bootable partion in table_ ( with a flashing underscore).Once in that screen I cannot do anything besides turn my pc off. Can anyone give me any advice on this problem as I am ends witKind regards 1bamboozled Pablo
Related:

1 response

yahooz Posts 12 Registration date Wednesday October 22, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 16, 2009 4
Oct 30, 2008 at 07:24 AM
well dude i have only one idea in mind hat you can do just try to get an external dvd rom and then what you can do is to start the cd rom from there