SERVICE UNAVALAIBLE-DNS FAILURE

Closed
shantysusanti - May 2, 2010 at 10:37 PM
 shah - May 3, 2010 at 05:29 PM
THE SERVER IS TEMPORARILY UNABLE TO SERVICE YOUR REQUEST.PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.
REFRENCE#11.c54b52cb.1272857629.1402119
somebody pls help me..i cant even connect to facebook...please...help me....
Related:

23 responses

I have the same problem, in Malaysia now.
me too and i'm in malaysia..but others seem have no problem to log on
mine too also in Malaysia..other ppl still can access fb
how on earth others can access but we cant?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Norisah DeNetto Posts 6 Registration date Monday May 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 3, 2010
May 3, 2010 at 01:15 AM
Same here..I am from Malaysia. Its happen since this morning. Always shows the same message...Service unavailable : DNS failure. What the heck is going on with facebook and how long it will go on like this. Can anyone please tell us what is happening?
huhu,,,so bad! cant fb at all........ ;(
Norisah DeNetto Posts 6 Registration date Monday May 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 3, 2010
May 3, 2010 at 01:22 AM
yup...gosh my pets will die on hunger and my crops withered...facebook done it again.....they should fix it soon or more people will get mad.
me too... from malaysia, johore!
May 3, 2010 at 01:45 AM
Ok..I can enter my facebook now but not sure how long I can keep on connecting with facebook..it might happen again...
i m from sabah,malaysia...can't enter my facebook.
May 3, 2010 at 01:54 AM
hahaha...what a joke..I'm connecting with facebook only 10 minutes then it happen again
haha..its totally a mess up... i currently uploading a photo..
and then poops coco crunch.. heh Damn it!!
im from sarawak..having the sam trouble....DNS FAILURE
hi..me too.i can't connect to FB...same like you all..how to slve this?anyone?
I'm having the same problem. I'm from Sarawak and using Celcom Broadband. Does anyone know how to fix this?
im from malaysia too.. seremban... having the same problem... is it because celcom broadband or what... owh... im sick of this... somebody help us please...
TeaCii Posts 2 Registration date Monday May 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 3, 2010
May 3, 2010 at 08:28 AM
Hi guys,

I know how difficult it is and I am pretty upset too.

Here is the answer to why this is happening:
Today (2nd and 3rd May) there was a heavy rise in Denial of Service attacks on major servers of the world. What is that ? When you access a website, you are in queue. If the queue gets unnaturally long the system collapses. It is a problem of everyone who is a major player.

What can you do about it - NOTHING. Just sit and wait while it sorts itself out.

If you notice, the message is actually from a facebook server telling you that it cannot serve you at present.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need to know something more in particular.

Cheers
TeaCii

http://www.smsVideoGuard.com
A Website for you to have a real security guard for your cctv for $1/day
I also use celcom broadband.wonder why.hmm...
me too.. i use celcom broadband,.. maybe , celcom is da main problem..
i'm using celcom broadband too, cant log in to facebook. what the hell problem with celcom? effing pissed off