I tried many different microphones on my laptop and I think it is a laptop problem. When I connect any microphone and try to call someone, people who I am calling to can only hear strange noises (like electric razor :D) but not my voice... I bought sound adapter because I thought that my sound card in my laptop is dead and microphone still doesn't work. Can anyone help ? Maybe there is something I need to do in options somewhere, or maybe there is a program that can fix it ?
oh by the way, my microphone inside of my laptop is working though, but I don't like using it since it is far away from my mouth and I always need to shout so that people could hear me. I want my headset to work again.
1. Inside mic works good with everyone, but mic that I connect with my headset doesn't work with anyone.
2. The noise is everywhere. Everyone always tell me about that noise when I connect my microphone.
3. I have 7mb Internet connection. The problem is that my headset mic was working good 2 months ago and suddenly it just stopped working and started making weird noises. I tried other portable mics and they make same noise.
People are not so far away from me. It was working good before. I just can't understand why it stopped working. I reinstalled drivers of my sound card. Updated them to 2010 version. Nothing helps. Even bought sound card adaptor that you connect to usb and still nothing good.
i have 3 quesitons :
1. if you use the inside mic with same people does it work fine?
2. the noise others hear happens with everyone you speak to thru mic?
3.do you have a good internet connection and so are they?
i also face the same problem sometimes but its only when I speak to people so very far from my place specificaly in Latin america
except this mic works fine .
also you may try to use same mic,call one of same people but use another computer and check the quailty of the voice.
well,, actually you tried all options anyone would suggest but one thing
.. reinstall the messenger you use even yahoo,hotmail or skype or whatever else,just reinstall it
also you may try to do this command
start > run > type sfc /scannow
and insert your windows cd before you hit enter
also you may try system restor to eariler date like before two months ago if this availble in your system
how to restore system: follow up next steps
start>all programs>accerssories>system tools>system restore