Can't start my pc

Closed
Yann - May 4, 2010 at 11:40 AM
TIGERsHAKER Posts 53 Registration date Tuesday May 4, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 15, 2010 - May 6, 2010 at 12:32 PM
Hello

i'm sitting now on the computer of my father because I can't manage to start my own computer. Every time I start it, an application error appears and I get a black screen with only my mouse. Before I shut down my computer earlier, I had some problems with trojans and spamware. But I used spydoctor and they were all removed(what the program said).
Can someone please help me because I still have a lot of work for school and everything is on my computer.

Thank you

Yann

Related:

3 responses

TIGERsHAKER Posts 53 Registration date Tuesday May 4, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 15, 2010 11
May 4, 2010 at 03:09 PM
hello
well,, can you startup your computer in safe mode?
if you started your compuer up right now? when will you see the first error messege? when it starts loading windows?
or afterward? or when?
Hey
Thank you for helping me. No i can't start it safe mode, because it's XP. I only get one error message after loading windows. I even can't see my account.
Do you know what to do?
TIGERsHAKER Posts 53 Registration date Tuesday May 4, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 15, 2010 11
May 5, 2010 at 12:09 PM
your are welcome..first you can startup your computer in safe mode because it does not matter if its vista or7 or xp
so just startup your computer and once black screen appears hit F8 or whatever you have to hit in your computer to give you booting options
and if it failed to startup in safe mode too,,then you have to repaire your xp using xp cd it should safe much time for you ..do you have the cd?
well i can't even manage to start in safe mode. It's not an option on my pc.. Yes i have the cd. But will i lose all my files?
May 5, 2010 at 01:38 PM
safe mode not an option in any pc,i mean its not straight option but you can log into safe mode as i said by hitting F8
well since you have the cd
just insert it and run repaire windows and you aint lose any data and its the difference between installing new system and repairing current system
The repaire doesn't work.. Now i get 4 application errors. I tried to install a new operating system but i don't know how to delete the previous.. Sorry for bothering you but i'm really desperate :s
May 6, 2010 at 12:32 PM
hello
first you dont bother me its okay : ) am here for help
so you can start installation of the new system and for instance its xp you will be prompted to formate c drive and this will delete completely the previous system and this should fix your problem : )