- Somthing won't let me into my hard drive
- Hard drive diagram - Guide
- How to unlock wd hard drive without password - Guide
- Which one of these types describes hard drive partitions that are accessed directly by the operating system? - Guide
- My passport external hard drive not working ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- WesternDigital My Passport lights up, but not detected on PC ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
Sound like your hard drive is nearly dead. The fix with the least hassle is to buy a new hard drive re-install Windows on that hard drive and then put your old hard drive back to recover your data.
Fixing the MBR (Master Boot Record) is another option. See this link: